Tuesday, September 11, 2007

well, it has been well over a week since my last post. So i guess you can assume that i did not die in an ill times earthquake. Sanfran was nice but i did not leave my heart in it but i had a blast there all the same. We rode thetrolley cars that you see in the "rice a roni" commercials all over town, drove across the Golden Gate Bridge and walked out on it. It was very windy up there but you have an amazing view of Alcatraz island, the bay and the city so it was worth it. Its a fun city but i have no desire to move there. Did you know that allot of gays live there? I was so agasp at this fact Hermann, however knew this fact all too well. I suspect he may be gay? I am going to do further investigating in this matter.

I am still in school, its going well. The store is still for sale, some people have shown an interest but I haven't gotten a bonafide offer yet.

Life is going great, the kids are good. I am happy.

Today Marks the 6th anniversary of Sept 11th. could it be called an anniversary? should it even be called that? I don't think it should be. its not a day i am particularly thrilled to remember. Although we should never forget what happened and learn from it, i don't think its a day I want to think much about.
what do you think, let me know.

No comments: