Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Let me first say how sorry I am that I havent put anything up in awhile. Is anyone even reading this? Did anyone even notice I was gone?

Life is still going on, school, work, play, in that order when I have time for the play part that is. I hope everyone has been well. California is on fire, well southern California is anyways, all over the news. But I am more concerned with will GWB send us to war with Iran? don't get me wrong (that's a Pretenders song, they are from Ohio, cleveland I believe? your singing it now arent you?), I feel for the people down there, I hope they are all well, but they are not my top priority. Iran is now and what will become of this war and where it is heading is scarry. Little fact, did you know that the president doesn't have the authority to declare war? It's true, only congress can do that, the president can only make the recommendation. A little bit of needless information for you to throw out at the next party you are at and it's free for you to use. well let me know what you are thinking, please leave a response and I will post more soon. gotta go to bed, I have a biology exam in the morning and need to sleep so I can get up at 4:30 and study more before class.

No comments: