Thursday, August 30, 2007

Well, i have just finished up my first week of school। 2 biology classes and 1 statistic class। just 3 more months to go। I am very tired today। I have alot of reading to do, 2 take home quizes and questions to answer. Hermann and i am heading to San Francisco this weekend. I have never been there so this should be fun. Thankfully We are closed on monday and Danielle has turned out to be a great employee and is working alone on saturday. She will be fine and i will get to relax for a few days.

Stupid people get on my nerves, thats all I'm saying about that

I have more to say about the state of our country, the war in Iraq and the pending war between us and Iran, the resignation of Gonzalez, Presidential candidates Clinton and Obamma who t choose? senators who solicit for sex in public restrooms, Oprah, Rosie O'donnell ( love her) , Angelina Jolie, crazy Britney y'all and so much more but I havent the time to put it out there as i have school work calling me. Since I will be out of town this weekend I will post on here tuesday and let you know how San Francisco was for me. Will i leave my heart there or will I die due to an ill timed earthqueake........

1 comment:

RT said...

You didn't fill out your profile!