Thursday, August 30, 2007

I am at work to day and i have just begun this blog/ journal of my life। already i realize the temptation is to edit what i think. why and for whom would i be editing it? i know not.

Let me start by telling you a little about myself। I am 39 years old. I own and run a UPS store here in LasVegas, Nevada. I have a boyfriend/partner his name is Hermann, whom i have been with for 6 years. we have 2 chihuahuas named boi and gurl, ones a boy ones a girl. long story on the names, maybe ill get into it sometime? We have 2 cats named Bella and Merlin.

Its a slow morning here। I'm mixed about it. I am tired from working 56 hours a week for the last year and therefor wish to be home, but at the same time you people (customers) pay my bills.

So what is going on in my world right now? Monday i begin nursing classes। I have put the UPS store up for sale and plan to work at getting an RN degree. The school of thought is i can then work anywhere in the world that i would want to and hopefully it will propell me towards my goal of retiering at the ripe age of 50, but until this place sells i am working here and going to school. i feel i am going to be very tired.

My house is being forclosed upon। itas no big deal to me since its not the only one i own and i realy didnt like it much. Truth be known I only baught it for the money that the builder was giving back as an incentive. I know what you are thinking out there, that this is going to ruin my credit, but its only a number and it can be built back up.

I started using the Ablounge last week. 10 minutes a day 3x a week. I already can see a difference. I want that wash board stumach i had at 18. I will keep you posted on how it goes and if i can figure it out I will post pictures of my progress on here. and maybe a talkie blog if i can do it?

No comments: